a guest Jul 24th, 2019 71 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- # Definition for a binary tree node.
- # class TreeNode:
- # def __init__(self, x):
- # self.val = x
- # self.left = None
- # self.right = None
- class Solution:
- def isSameTree(self, p: TreeNode, q: TreeNode) -> bool:
- if not p and not q: return True
- if not p or not q: return False
- return p.val == q.val and self.isSameTree(p.left, q.left) and self.isSameTree(p.right, q.right)
RAW Paste Data