a guest Mar 21st, 2019 42 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Using gcc specific compiler options
- CMake Warning (dev) at CMakeLists.txt:315 (FIND_PACKAGE):
- Policy CMP0074 is not set: find_package uses <PackageName>_ROOT variables.
- Run "cmake --help-policy CMP0074" for policy details. Use the cmake_policy
- command to set the policy and suppress this warning.
- CMake variable ZLIB_ROOT is set to:
- For compatibility, CMake is ignoring the variable.
- This warning is for project developers. Use -Wno-dev to suppress it.
- CMake Error at /usr/share/cmake-3.12/Modules/FindPackageHandleStandardArgs.cmake:137 (message):
- Could NOT find ZLIB (missing: ZLIB_LIBRARY)
- Call Stack (most recent call first):
- /usr/share/cmake-3.12/Modules/FindPackageHandleStandardArgs.cmake:378 (_FPHSA_FAILURE_MESSAGE)
- cmake/modules/FindZLIB.cmake:47 (FIND_PACKAGE_HANDLE_STANDARD_ARGS)
- CMakeLists.txt:315 (FIND_PACKAGE)
RAW Paste Data