Super Danganronpa EX Chapter 1 Closing Argument [ENG]
a guest May 26th, 2019 77 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Video Title:
- Super Danganronpa EX Chapter 1 Closing Argument
- Video Description:
- This our Twitter community's Closing Argument for Chapter 1 of Super Danganronpa EX.
-  (with no caps): orange lettering or something important
-  (with caps): Truth Bullets
- <Act 1 Dialogue Start>
- Me: Well then, let's go over the entire case from the beginning.
- Me: That day, the culprit turned up to murder Mr. Hanase.
- Me: To be more exact, the culprit lured him to the scene of the crime.
- Because the culprit was [that person], we can deduce that Hanase-san went there with less suspicion
- (than he would have if it was someone else).
- <Act 2>
- Me: This is the agreed upon location that the culprit summoned him to.
- In other words, after the culprit waited in hiding for Hanase-san, who was making his way to the police box*...
- Me: ...he ambushed and stabbed him several times with the [Murder Weapon] he had prepared beforehand.
- Me: The ring that we discovered probably fell from the [Culprit's Hands] at that time.
- To be more clear, that ring we discovered was one of the [Culprit's Belongings].
- <Act 3>
- Me: The culprit, who stabbed Hanase-san with the murder weapon, then went to wash off the bloodstained murder weapon,
- since it was [something used by us regularly.]
- Me: After getting rid of the evidence of the murder weapon, the culprit drew a picture using the blood of the victim.
- This was intended to paint the Super High School Level Killer, [Saikinzo-san], as the culprit.
- <Act 4>
- Me: However, something went wrong.
- Me: Coming into the crime scene room to recover the mask that he left there, Otonashi-san unwittingly caught the culprit in the act.
- Me: Otonashi-san fled, and the culprit chased him, because doing so would keep the truth of his crime hidden.
- Me: The culprit, however, made another mistake while chasing Otonashi-san.
- He dropped his [Ink Bottle], which was another one of his belongings.
- Me: What's more, the culprit stepped on and broke the ink bottle during the chase.
- If it were you, [traces of ink] would've remained on the soles of your shoes.
- Me: Otonashi-san, with no particular plan in mind, hid inside the [locker room] in the hospital's fifth floor.
- He was nervous because he could hear the sound of footsteps approaching.
- Me: Inside the narrow locker room, Otonashi-san found an old calculator.
- He left the number 5 visible on the calculator screen to help everyone find out who the culprit was in the case of his death.
- Me: This "5" was not the number 5, it was actually the English letter "S."
- In other words, the first initial of the culprit's name.
- Me: This was Otonashi-san's final message.
- The culprit, finding him, struck and killed Otonashi-san with a [police stick], and that was the end of it.
- Me: Up until now, all of the evidence I mentioned corresponds to only one person.
- It has to be you! Shunsuke Kanata!
- *A public telephone kiosk or callbox used to contact the police in the UK in the 20th century.
RAW Paste Data