White Victims of Multiculturalism - 0072 - George Rowe
- December 30, 2002
- Location: Tower Hamlets,England,UK
- Victim(s): George Rowe 79 (survived)
- Attacker(s): Sabul Miah
- Description: Miah followed George home after he collected his and his wife’s pensions, before catching up to him in the flat’s lift. Once inside, he demanded George’s money (£123), before slashing his throat when George tried to get it back. George staggered out of the lift covered in blood. He was taken to the hospital, where his life was saved. However, George never returned home because of how scared he was. He died of cancer only months later, in April 2003.
- Archive.is Link(s):
- https://archive.ph/rkGsG Miah is convicted of robbing 15 pensioners, and was given 2 life sentences with parole possible after 8 years.
- https://archive.ph/yfPdc 2014 story on Miah, who escaped from an “open prison”.
- https://archive.md/0NaQg George’s granddaughter is interviewed about Miah’s escape and his crime against her grandfather.
- https://archive.ph/YldQB Rowe surname info Ancestry.com.
- https://archive.ph/AeWuT Rowe surname wikipedia entry.
- https://archive.ph/ZnSRi Rowe surname info house of names.
- https://archive.ph/ImN8K Rowe surname info surname database.
RAW Paste Data