- /$$$$$$ /$$$$$$ /$$$$$$
- /$$$_ $$ /$$__ $$ /$$__ $$
- | $$$$\ $$ /$$ /$$| $$ \__/| $$ \ $$
- | $$ $$ $$| $$ /$$/| $$$$$$$ | $$$$$$/
- | $$\ $$$$ \ $$$$/ | $$__ $$ >$$__ $$
- | $$ \ $$$ >$$ $$ | $$ \ $$| $$ \ $$
- | $$$$$$/ /$$/\ $$| $$$$$$/| $$$$$$/
- \______/ |__/ \__/ \______/ \______/
- Happy Easter to all - 0x
- Here's a paste of the current known stresser PayPal bypasses that they have attempted and failed at. Some of them are not bad and the rest is horrible. Then you wonder why PayPal limits your account every single week, because giving access to the entire world to see how your system works via a simple Network Statistic tool is so skiddish and you shouldn't be running a stresser if you are not able to bypass PayPal with a more unknown gateway.
- I'm not doing this for hate, I'm doing this to teach everyone a lesson that if you're going to do something, do it right. So far, none of you has done it right so try again.
- PS: You don't have long to try again since this Paste has been sent to email@example.com with the rest of the dozen reports.
- Xplode Stresser -
- Plain & easy, they use CoinPayments with nothing extra that is special
- vDoS - GOO.GL Link -
- Has their PayPal IPN hidden in a goo.gl shorten link that can be found here http://goo.gl/wfCdf5 Here's a network log of their purchase system http://puu.sh/gZMjF/1a447a21c3.png
- You can't hide your data from that shorten link AppleJack-_- http://puu.sh/gZOu2/e68014f8a5.png
- Horny Stresser -
- Stage Stresser -
- They use a smart method. They use the credit system from their WHMCS Page hosted on (http://tinyurl.com/oswgajl aka http://cdnfilter.net/cart.php?gid=1) that can be found by clicking "Online Store" located on the right of this picture http://puu.sh/gZNy9/4bb7ba027a.png
- Str3ssed Network Stresser-
- They have the same method as Stage Stresser, a WHMCS credit system hosted on (https://rotatededi.com/billing/cart.php)
- Fluffy Stresser-
- The stupidest method so far. They have this dialog that popups when you try to purchase a plan in their control panel http://puu.sh/gZNPr/99d5aa3598.png
- They also have this on their front page http://puu.sh/gZNRQ/ac66f8b97a.png - Major Facepalm boys
- Another normal IPN redirect http://hoston-hosting.com/paypal.php?id=1&uid=1219 & https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_xclick&amount=10&business=ugsec%40yahoo.com&item_name=Plan+1+Monthly&item_number=1_1219&return=http://hoston-hosting.com/&rm=2¬ify_url=http://hoston-hosting.com/engine/paypalipn.php&cancel_return=http://hoston-hosting.com/&no_note=1¤cy_code=USD
- Obliterate Stresser-
- First they're stupid. Their thread redirects to their hidden domain (http://obliterateproducts.com/)
- On top of that, they use aio.net -_- http://aiobuy.net/buy.php?id=54&custom=74_421
- Here's the Network Stats from their website to aio then to PayPal http://puu.sh/gZO9d/67da6e052a.png
- Wasn't hard to find, http://220.127.116.11/ba/ipn_redirect.php?q=Y21kPV94Y2xpY2smYnVzaW5lc3M9anVhbi5wYWJsby4xMzMxJTQwaG90bWFpbC5jb20maXRlbV9uYW1lPVRyaWFsJml0ZW1fbnVtYmVyPUh0Y0dWMnQmbm9fc2hpcHBpbmc9MCZub19ub3RlPTEmYW1vdW50PTIuNzkmY3VycmVuY3lfY29kZT1VU0QmcmV0dXJuPWh0dHBzJTNBJTJGJTJGYmVhc3Rub2RlLmNvbSUyRiZjYW5jZWxfcmV0dXJuPWh0dHBzJTNBJTJGJTJGYmVhc3Rub2RlLmNvbSUyRiUzRmNhbmNlbGxlZA==
- An encrypted redirect that is pulled from a database to send over to PayPal after with the right information
- On top of that, they're using https://www.beastnode.com/ for their IPN Script.
- Their IPN Redirect Server is currently hosting mavrinnode.com a previous used IPN Redirection domain
- Using the same method was Fluffy Stresser lmfao http://puu.sh/gZOoj/fb66e44b7d.png
- ** You may run a Network Diagnostic using your Browser Tools to extract all the IPN Redirection that most stresser owner use.
Stressers IPN Redirection Gateways [4/3/2015]
a guest Apr 3rd, 2015 4,970 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data