- Greetings and welcome all who read this!!
- I could go into proper intro's and disclose whom I have been over the past few years, however, it is un-necessary.
- I want to share a bit of a story with you all, not to ask for acceptance, but more so to thanks 3 people that saved my life.
- I am a Decorated Vetaran of our U.S. Army's 1st Infantry Division. I am an American... I know the joys of being a Citizen,
- a Father, a respected member of a community, and a member of society (even serving in politics for a bit). I fought in battle,
- I've felt the pain of being shot, I've felt the pain of a concussion from an IED, and I've seen the loss...
- With all of these things considered, and the things that transpired after coming home, I was never prepared to lose it all,
- over these battles.And with that, I lost it all... I became a homeless veteran after all of this and well to these 3 people
- I owe an utmost debt of gratitude!!
- @SamBowne You're lectures and you're prgress represent you, and the work you have done with many others demonstrates your
- amazing ability to bring fresh minds into this world of security like you have with me... I hope to study under you some day!
- @jaysonstreet I learned so much from you than you can imagine from this... You do not have to be the best in the field to be at the top of the game. Also, simple approaches work best!!
- @j0emccray You always give a beatdown, meaning you never give up... I know the same and yeah it's tough but we do it none the less and you're pro... it may be wrong of me but...
- Given everything... I lost what I lost... and am rebuilding myself...
- I want to thank each of you personally, and thank you because the 3 of you were there when I needed you either through youtube, or some other channel... Myphysical pains are comfortedted, my hope is restored, and I thank you all!
- I just wanted to thank you each for giving m the inspiration and the determination to move forward in my life!!
- Best Regards
RAW Paste Data Copied