Extra BftP Skills
NKiwi Feb 22nd, 2019 62 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Acid Blood [Damage/0/0-1]
- When you take damage, you may make a Ranged Attack 3 against a target in range.
- "While the creatures you fight now won’t be driven away by your burning blood, it’s still an unpleasant surprise for those who strike you."
- Parry [Damage/1/0]
- Defend 1. Afterward you may make make a Melee Attack 1 at a target within range.
- "Your skill allows you to catch an opponent’s blow and deliver a follow up of your own."
- Pursue [Rapid/0/Self]
- Effect Move 1. This is usable when an enemy moves from your zone.
- "You refuse to let the enemy escape. Chase them down."
- Marksman [Auto/0/Self]
- When making a ranged or blast attack at range 2 or greater, you may choose where the attack lands if the result of the check is 7 or higher. Maneuvers that directly alter hit location struck overrides this skill.
- "Some may call you a coward for staying back, but the extra room lets you land your shots exactly where you need them."
- Thrill of the Kill [Auto/None/Self]
- Effect When you annihilate a legion or horror, or destroy all parts in a savant’s hit location at range 0, regenerate one basic part. This can only be triggered once per count.
- "The glory of combat invigorates you. It may be savage, but it keeps you going."
RAW Paste Data