a guest Jan 21st, 2020 71 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Heap terminate-on-corruption has been enabled.
- The low-fragmentation heap has been enabled.
- vSceneviewer parameters :
- -help or ? : show this help text
- -scene filename.vscene : the scene file to view. If not specified, a file open dialog appears
- -mesh filename.vmesh : the vmesh file to view. If not specified, a file open dialog appears
- -zone filename.vzone : the vzone file to view. If not specified, a file open dialog appears
- -prefab filename.vprefab : the binary vprefab file to view. If not specified, a file open dialog appears
- -lit filename.lit : views the static lighting info as passed to vLux. If not specified, a file open dialog appears
- -res x y : screen resolution (x;y)
- -fullscreen : run in fullscreen mode
- -windowed : run in windowed mode (default)
- -askfullscreen : prompts for 'run in windowed mode'
- -freecam : forces to use a free camera
- -nocam : forces to use no free camera
- If neither -freecam nor -nocam is specified the scene viewer creates
- a free camera if no custom camera is attached after scene loading
- -af : enable anisotropic filtering
- -cleancopy targetfolder: write a .bat file that enumerates all files with copy operations to the targetfolder that have been accessed through the file manager
RAW Paste Data