Win10 AMD VTC Mining guide
a guest May 13th, 2017 10,806 Never
- 1. Download and install Catalyst drivers from official site http://support.amd.com/ru-ru/download .
- 2. Download sgminer release from here https://github.com/nicehash/sgminer/releases .
- 3. Create folder "sgminer" in C:\ root path and unpack archive to the new folder like this:
- Press Extract. http://imgur.com/DQVOO4y
- Press Browse. http://imgur.com/JAbNDnH
- Select your sgminer folder and Press OK. http://imgur.com/LPVxBCQ
- Press again OK. http://imgur.com/u6YnJyR
- 4. Open sgminer folder, create new text file and name it "start"
- 5. Open this file and write this (you can add options):
- sgminer.exe -k Lyra2REv2 -o stratum+tcp://pool.vtconline.org:9171 -u YourVTCWallet -p x
- 6. Press File - Save as.. , edit all like shown on screen and press Save:
- 7. Now you can start miner by opening start.bat.
- Miner options:
- -k - You can choose an algorithm
- -o - Pool url
- -u - Worker Name
- -p - Worker Password
- -I (0-20) - Scan intensity
- -w - Amount of work handled by GPUs per work request (max 256)
- --thread-concurrency - Number of concurrent threads per GPU for mining
- --shaders - Number of shaders per GPU for algorithm tuning
- --auto-gpu - Automatically adjust all GPU engine clock speeds to maintain a target temperature
- --gpu-engine - Set the GPU core clock range in Mhz
- --gpu-memclock - Set the GPU memory clock in Mhz
- --gpu-threads - Number of mining threads per GPU
- --gpu-fan - Set the GPU fan percentage range
- Guide by Arakhis, for bitcointalk. VTC: Vs5TtHyxgNKdYSZUwo7nRNpXJhs1NLfAYf
RAW Paste Data