a guest Jun 29th, 2018 275 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- in my old vps:
- root@ar:/# rsync -avr -e "ssh -p 22378 root@my-new-vps-ip" --numeric-ids --exclude=/etc/fstab --exclude=/etc/network/* --exclude=/proc/* --exclude=/tmp/* --exclude=/sys/* --exclude=/dev/* --exclude=/mnt/* --exclude=/boot/* --exclude=/etc/udev --exclude=/etc/netplan/* --exclude=/etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/* --exclude=/etc/systemd/network/* root@my-old-vps-ip:/* /
- The authenticity of host '[my-new-vps-ip]:22378 ([my-new-vps-ip]:22378)' can't be established.
- ECDSA key fingerprint is 9f:50:97:dc:14:45:94:d6:ea:a6:7e:e7:0a:82:6a:13.
- Are you sure you want to continue connecting (yes/no)? yes
- Warning: Permanently added '[my-new-vps-ip]:22378' (ECDSA) to the list of known hosts.
- root@my-new-vps-ip's password:
- bash: my-old-vps-ip: command not found
- rsync: connection unexpectedly closed (0 bytes received so far) [Receiver]
- rsync error: remote command not found (code 127) at io.c(226) [Receiver=3.1.1]
- root@ar:/# which rsync
- in my new vps (remote vps)
- root@umh:~# which rsync
- SO HOW TO SOLVE THE ERROR ON MY OLD VPS?
- tks a lot
RAW Paste Data