SotP - Stellaris Git
Aug 17th, 2016
- How do you get the build, you ask; I say, it's very straight forward, and has only a couple of steps:
- 1.) Download Git-For-Windows (here), and TortoiseGit (here), and install them both. Do NOT select any extra options, use the DEFAULT settings for both, and just keep clicking next while installing them both.
- 2.) Head on over to [...\Documents\Paradox Interactive\Stellaris\mod] and right click inside the folder. You're going to have a few new options, one of which is called "Git Clone".
- 3.) Select "Git Clone", and put this in for url: https://Name;PASSWORD@gitlab.com/sotpst/sotpst.git
- Where Name is your gitlab username and PASSWORD is your password.
- 5.) Once the repository is finished cloning, open the 'sotpst' folder and copy MoveToModFolder.mod to the ...Stellaris\mod folder.
- Well, how do I update the build now, because surely it's going to be updated fairly frequently? Good question, here's how:
- 1.) Just pop back in to [...\Documents\Paradox Interactive\Stellaris\mod] and right click the cloned folder. Hover over TortoiseGit, and select the very first option, called "Pull".
- 2.) Once the "Pull" menu comes up, do NOT select any extra options, don't click anything at all, just hit OK. If you do hit something, may the Gods have mercy upon your build.
Please, Sign In to add comment