IceMan's Molten Chocolate Peanut Butter Cake
- You will need:
- 1 mug
- 2 tbsp melted butter
- 4 tbsp white or brown sugar
- 2 tbsp milk
- 1 beaten egg
- 4 tbsp cocoa powder
- Pinch of instant coffee
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp peanut butter
- 1. Mix the sugar and melted butter together in the mug until smooth.
- 2. Add the milk and mix until smooth.
- 3. Add the egg and mix until smooth.
- 4. Add the cocoa powder, instant coffee, salt, and vanilla and mix until smooth.
- 5. Drop in the peanut butter. It should sink to the bottom of the mixture. Alternatively, you can be not lazy and do the above steps in a separate bowl, add half to your mug, drop in the peanut butter, and then add the other half.
- 6. Microwave the mug on high for 60-90 seconds until it reaches your desired doneness. It should be molten around the edges, but done in the center.
- 7. Serve it forth.
RAW Paste Data