a guest Feb 14th, 2018 81 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Kentucky Sweet BBQ sauce
- Yield 300g
- 300g Ketchup
- 60g Cider vinegar
- 50g brown sugar
- 30g Molasses
- 30g fresh Pineapple juice
- 25g Bourbon (Wild Turkey)
- 8g Bacon Fat
- 5g Worcesteshire Sauce
- 8g unsalted butter
- 20g Wild Turkey, Lemon Juice, Salt to taste
- Combine all ingredients except butter in a heavy bottomed saucepan.
- Simmer, stirring frequently until reduced to 300g, about 15 minutes.
- Blend in unsalted butter until fully emulsified
- Season to taste, refrigerate.
RAW Paste Data