a guest Jan 31st, 2017 148 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- FROM ubuntu:16.04
- RUN mkdir -p /root/.ssh
- ADD id_rsa /root/.ssh/id_rsa
- RUN chmod -R 600 /root/.ssh
- RUN chmod 600 /root/.ssh/id_rsa
- RUN apt-get update && apt-get -y install ssh git
- RUN ssh-keyscan github.com >> /root/.ssh/known_hosts
- RUN mkdir -p /home/yo/repo
- RUN git clone firstname.lastname@example.org:username/yo.git /home/yo/repo
- Cloning into '/home/yo/repo'...
- Warning: Permanently added the RSA host key for IP address 'xxx.xx.xx.xxx' to the list of known hosts.
- Permission denied (publickey).
- fatal: Could not read from remote repository.
- Please make sure you have the correct access rights
- and the repository exists.
RAW Paste Data