a guest Oct 21st, 2019 160 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- # dmraid -x ddf1_RAID0_3
- About to delete RAID set ddf1_RAID0_3
- WARNING: The metadata stored on the raidset(s) will not be accessible after deletion
- Do you want to continue ? [y/n] :y
- ERROR: Raid set deletion is not supported in "ddf1" format
- # dmsetup remove /dev/mapper ddf1_RAID0_3
- Device mapper not found
- Command failed.
- # wipefs -a /dev/sda
- /dev/sda: 4 bytes were erased at offset 0x11774195e00 (ddf_raid_member): de 11 de 11
- /dev/sda: 2 bytes were erased at offset 0x000001fe (dos): 55 aa
- /dev/sda: calling ioclt to re-read partition table: Success
RAW Paste Data