- ◆ 31Aug2015 Patch Notes Part 1
- 1. Balance and Bug Fixes
- 1) Swordsman Classes
- - Fixed a bug with repair shop repair kit updating the UI correctly (not sure if this means actual vendor one or the Squire Base Camp skill since it’s under Swordsman).
- - ? (Is about guarding, but not sure if it means the skill Cross Guard or not since it doesn’t specifically say Cross Guard, just guard.) 가드 상태에서 움직일 수 있던 현상이 수정되었습니다.
- - Swordsman: Double Slash – Skill fixed.
- - Squire: Food Table – Added option to provide or not provide food for non-party members.
- - Cataphract: Impaler – Skill changed slightly (involving the hitting with the skewered mob I believe).
- - Barbarian: Pouncing – Cooldown applies immediately on use and you can no longer jump during use.
- 2) Archer Classes
- - Skill resistance information added to some of the skill text.
- - Sapper: Punji Stake – Fixed an issue where the skill effect was being duplicated.
- - Quarrel Shooter: Deploy Pavise – Added animations for the skill when using two handed bows.
- 3) Wizard Classes
- - Wizard: Lethargy – Attribute “Additional Damage”, fixed an issue where this was not applying to other players.
- - Alchemist: Item Awakening
- --Maximum of 200 monsters now required.
- --Changed how awakening, failing, or leaving a dungeon can affect potential while using.
- --Changed skill being available in dungeons.
- --You can now use the Ride skill and your pet while using this.(Skill tooltip modified.)
- 4) Cleric Classes
- - Druid: Transform & Shape Shifting – Skills now available (and tooltips modified).
- - Pardoner: Offerings – Attribute “enhance” fixed.
- - Priest: Monstrance – Fixed a bug where the skill would repeatedly increase DEX.
- - Krivis: Melstis - Fixed SP consumption and tooltips.
- - Sadhu: Possession – Fixed this skill working on bosses. Will now damage (but depending on boss may not apply the bind debuff).
- - Dievdirbys: Carve Austras Koks - Modified duration and tooltips.
- 2. Jumping while petrified is no longer possible.
- 3. Attack range and reaction speed of the companions have been improved.
- ◆ Part 2
- - Some Sorcerer and Druids skills are broken and we will be fixing them tomorrow.
- Credit to Zazabar for the translation.
31/08/2015 - v1 (T)
ToSPatch Sep 1st, 2015 1,132 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data