One Motive, One Motif
mrkillwolf666 Feb 16th, 2020 182 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- from /hhg/ - Hazbin Hotel General Thread #253
- It's a little late for valentine's day but here's a little something I made.
- Contains Sir Pent and Helsa
- >It was early morning and the chic little cafe was already swarming with couples.
- >It seemed even in hell one couldnt escape the day of Saint Valentine.
- >Just two patio tables held single occupants.
- >local warlord and suit afficianado Sir Pentious sat with an expresso and daily paper in hand, scanning news for information on his territorial rivals.
- >He needed other prospects, especially after his crushing defeat at the hands of Alastor. Just thinking about it was enough to raise his hackles.
- >Fearsome daughter of the Von Eldritch household and the lion of high socieity, Helsa Von Eldritch sat with a plate of macarons and a Latte with whip cream and salted caramel.
- >She stabbed at her phone with a claw, trolling news sites for gossip on her enemies.
- >A video flashed on her screen.
- >Charlie Singing and dancing and calling her a loser on primetime TV like she was untouchable because of her daddy. The worst part is she was right.
- >She curled her lip at the phone.
- >A rabbit eared television in the corner of the shop was switched on.
- >It showed the news mid report. They looked over. A scrawny white faced girl and a leering red deer demon beamed at them.
- >Headlines blared, "Hazbin Hotel gains first dozen residents!".
- >Pentious soured and swore under his breath. "Oh how I loathe that damndable red freak".
- >Helsa chomped another macaron. "God I hate that little twerp."
- >"I wish they'd just die" They said in unison.
- >They stopped, hearing they were being echoed, and turned to meet eachoter's eyes.
- >Helsa spoke first, "You hate her too?"
- >"No, the tacky red one next to her." he looked to the TV, showing a closeup of Alastor's grinning face.
- >"Oh that radio demon creep" She sneered. Pentious looked pleased at that.
- >He extended a hand, "Sir Pentious"
- >She had heard of this guy before, one of the bigger turfholders after Alastor had purged the old blood. She took his hand. "Helsa, Von Eldritch."
- >He was no stranger to high society but he didnt brush with royalty often!, "Charmed. I have heard so many things about you"
- >She flashed him a sickly sweet smile, "Only good things I hope?"
- >He smirked inwardly. Of course she was a narcissist.
- >Hello Mr.Pot, meet Ms.Kettle.
- >"Oh just a couple rumors that a terrifying she demon was cutting a bloody swath through the upper crust" He waved a hand dismissively "But that couldn't have been you, none of the articles mentioned your beauty!"
- >She laughed, showing rows of sharp teeth in a wicked maw. "Now I know you're lying. Those writers know I'd kill them if they 'forgot' to make me look good." >Pentious doubted she was joking.
- >"Flattery will get you nowhere" She flipped her hair over her shoulder, "But keep going"
- >He slithered over from his table to hers, bringing his coffee over. "I'd love, my lady, to but there arent enough hours in the day. How about instead a business proposal?"
- >She perked up at him, hair raising slightly like hackles on a dog. "Oh?"
- >"It seems our rivals have joined forces, and I can't imagine that makes it any easier for either of us to get our way."
- >"So, a joint business venture would be advantageous."
- >Her face split into a wide smile, showing more teeth. Pentious spied hints of extra eyes showing. "We have a saying for that, the enemy of my enemy..." She offered him a macaron "Is my friend"
RAW Paste Data