- What is Star Citizen?
- An upcoming Space Sim/FPS hybrid game, running on Cryengine3. Being made by the guy who did Wing Commander and Freelancer. https://robertsspaceindustries.com/about-the-game for more.
- Who is Behind the Game?
- When does it come out?
- In Two weeks. Always In Two Weeks.
- What's this Arena Commander?
- Arena commander is a place where pledges can test out a very small portion of the game. It has a few "maps", where you can fly around, race, dog fight bot/players, ect. It's pretty minimal and has very little optimization. Not recommended to waste the 20+GB on downloading for people who play games on a potato pc.
- Where Can I find the ship Specs?
- Where Can I Find the Pledge Stretch Goals?
- Where can I read feedback from the Developers?
- Where are the Game FAQs?
- What About the Game Economy?
- What Info is there about Character Creation & Death?
- What about Singleplayer, Multiplayer, and Server Instancing?
- What Information is There on Multi-Package Accounts?
- Where can I Find Info on Ship Boarding & Combat?
- What About Ship Design and Customization?
- What is the Official Word on Ship Hangars?
- What Other Assorted Information is There?
- http://pastebin.com/QRWNvEVD - Arena Commander Info
- http://pastebin.com/Zn7k2PHH - Newbie FAQs
- http://pastebin.com/LpytFbX7 - Ship Information
- What Highlights from PAX East 2014 Are There?
- Where Are the Instructions on How to Unlock the Flight Level in the Hangar Module?
- This is obsolete now, but if you have an old hangar version that can still run it: http://pastebin.com/aKPyTLT3
starcitizen Apr 14th, 2014 (edited) 9,311 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data