a guest Oct 12th, 2017 53 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- ### October 12, 2017
- ### Amanda Finuccio
- ### Data Visualization
- ### Comparing Practice and Completed
- ## ANALYSIS
- Number 1: Practice only links one stylesheet whereas Completed links two. This allows the Completed website to
- I believe this is allowing for the rollover states and the customized arrow dropdown and jump backs.
- Number 2: Completed links to Google fonts whereas Practice does not
- This allows for typeface customization, moving from san serif to serif for the body copy and a new serif for the title
- Number 3: Completed has a Jump Hover state where as Practice does not.
- This allows you to have a rollover state when you rollover the arrow inside the circle whereas with Practice the Is with accents don't show any sign of being called upon when rolled over.
- Number 4: Practice makes use of "divs" whereas Completed makes use of "articles".
- I'm not sure what the difference here affords each website.
- Number 5: Completed has a webfont loaded at the bottle of the style sheet whereas Practice does not.
RAW Paste Data