a guest Mar 20th, 2019 56 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- 1. When we bootstrap the system, # successive signatures of every node is 0.
- 2. For every consensus of txn or micro or final block, if a node signs a signature as ⅔ of nodes included in the co-signature, # successive co-signature is incremented by one.
- 3. If in any DS epoch, a node fails to submit its PoW solution, then its successive co-signature number will reset to 0.
- 4. At the beginning of each DS epoch, DS leader will call “CalculateNodePriority” function to calculate the node priority, process the PoW submission and compute sharding structure based on the priority.
- 5. A DS backup node receives the DS announcement, and also calculates the node priority, and uses it to verify the sharding structure from the announcement.
- 6. When a new DS leader is selected, the sharding structure is sent to it. The new DS leader can fetch # successive co-signature of each node from the sharding structure.
RAW Paste Data