LIX Jon. I 2016 (Speaker of the House of Representatives)
a guest Mar 11th, 2016 74 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- LIX Jon. I 2016 (Speaker of the House of Representatives)
- 1. The purpose of this Act is to make provision for the resignation of a Speaker of the House of Representatives and the election of their replacement, to enable a Speaker to take office at times other than immediately after a local election. As an addendum, Sir James von Puchow is appointed Governor of Glencrannog and Glencoe, and Sanjib Bhattacharya is made a non-residential subject.
- 2. Should the Speaker of the House of Representatives resign voluntarily, or be made to do so by the Monarch or by the House of Representatives, a new Speaker shall be elected from amongst the Representatives by a majority vote of the House of Representatives.
- 3. At times during which there is no Speaker of the House of Representatives, the functions, duties and powers of said office will be exercised by the Prime Minister, or by a Representative to whom the Prime Minister delegates this right.
- 4. The Speaker of the House of Representatives must be an incumbent Representative (or Acting Representative). Should they lose the office of Representative, they will automatically lose the office of Speaker.
- 5. After each local election, should there be an incumbent Speaker of the House of Representatives, the House will vote on whether or not to replace the incumbent Speaker. If the vote passes, a new Speaker will be elected by the House from amongst the Representatives. Said votes shall be overseen by the Monarch or Prime Minister.
- 6. As an addendum, unrelated to the rest of this same Act:
- a. Sir James von Puchow, Marquess of Atkantia is hereby appointed Governor of Glencrannog and Governor of Glencoe, and shall hold responsibility for the maintenance and enforcing of Austenasian law within the two Territories.
- b. In accordance with Article III, Section B, Paragraph D of the Austenasian Constitution of 2011, the status of subject is hereby granted by Parliament at his request to H.E. Professor Sanjib Bhattacharya, OAO.
RAW Paste Data