a guest Jun 18th, 2017 540 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- This message was created automatically by mail delivery software.
- A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its
- recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es) failed:
- host mx.bcf-software.com [126.96.36.199]
- SMTP error from remote mail server after initial connection:
- 554 bosimpinc14 bizsmtp Connection rejected. Reverse DNS for 188.8.131.52 does not exist.
- Reporting-MTA: dns; vps14
- Action: failed
- Final-Recipient: rfc822;firstname.lastname@example.org
- Status: 5.0.0
- Remote-MTA: dns; mx.bcf-software.com
- Diagnostic-Code: smtp; 554 bosimpinc14 bizsmtp Connection rejected. Reverse DNS for 184.108.40.206 does not exist.
- Return-path: <email@example.com>
- Received: from vps14.idhosting.pl ([220.127.116.11] helo=poczta.tv)
- by vps14 with esmtpa (Exim 4.87)
- (envelope-from <firstname.lastname@example.org>)
- id 1dMg4z-0004Cq-Dr
- for email@example.com; Sun, 18 Jun 2017 21:41:49 +0200
- MIME-Version: 1.0
- Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
- Date: Sun, 18 Jun 2017 21:41:49 +0200
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- To: Jobs <email@example.com>
- Subject: Junior C++ Developer
- Message-ID: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- X-Sender: email@example.com
- User-Agent: Roundcube Webmail/1.2.3
- X-Exim-DSN-Information: Due to administrative limits only headers are returned
RAW Paste Data