- Red Velvet Pancakes with Coconut Syrup and Blueberries
- PHOTO: http://img534.imageshack.us/img534/9525/q79q.jpg
- These pancakes are so easy to do. You just take some Bisquick, a little cocoa powder and lots of red food coloring. To get that nice deep red color, Use gel food colors. After the batter is a nice deep red, just make some pretty pancakes on your griddle.
- While the pancakes are cooking, take some coconut cream and powdered sugar along with a little coconut milk (or regular milk) to make the frosting. After you’re pancakes are done, just top with fresh blueberries and that’s it!
- Yield: 4 servings
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- For the Pancakes:
- 2 cups Bisquick
- 1 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- red food coloring
- For the syrup:
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon coconut cream
- 2 -3 tablespoons regular or coconut milk
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- Combine Bisquick, milk and eggs according to package directions for pancakes, adding the cocoa powder and powdered sugar. Make pancakes according to package directions.
- Combine all ingredients for the syrup and stir well, until all the lumps are gone.
- Serve pancakes topped with coconut syrup and fresh blueberries.
LUVPBD Jul 5th, 2013 44 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data