a guest Oct 7th, 2019 78 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Instructions for Adding Songs/Vids/Backgrounds/Themes/Etc:
- Now that you know that it works, you can eject your microSD cards again and place it back into the computer.
- If you have a download of song packs/theme packs/announcer packs, they’re usually split up into the same folder types as you already have on your root.
- Drag and drop them to the root of your microSD card, overwrite any existing folders.
- Once that is done, pop the microSD back into your Switch.
- Put your Switch into CFW and load Stepmania via hblmenu.
- Depending on the amount of new content you just added to the homebrew, it may take a while to load. Just give it time if you added a lot.
- Once it’s loaded everything, you’re good to go!
RAW Paste Data