a guest Apr 16th, 2018 48 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- # This is what the value of K will be at the end (in dB):
- kend = 10**((-6*np.log2(self.w2/self.w1))/20)
- # dB to rational number.
- k = np.log(kend)/self.T
- # Making reverse probe impulse so that convolution will just
- # calculate dot product. Weighting it with exponent to acheive
- # 6 dB per octave amplitude decrease.
- self.reverse_pulse = self.probe_pulse[-1::-1] * \
- map(lambda t: np.exp(t*k), np.arange(self.T))\
RAW Paste Data