- Star Citizen Patch 3.3.5
- Alpha Patch 3.3.5 has been released to the Evocati and is now available to test! Patch should now show: PTU-986749.
- It is strongly recommended that players delete their USER folder for the Public client after patching, particularly if you start encountering any odd character graphical issues or crash on loading. The USER folder can be found (in default installations) at C:\Program Files\Roberts Space Industries\StarCitizenPTU\LIVE.
- Please monitor etf-megachat in spectrum for updates and testing instructions.
- USER.cfg settings:
- r_displayinfo = 3
- Note: This patch does not contain all of the intended features, which will be added iteratively to the notes as they become available. Additionally, some features may be implemented in a partial state and as such are not ready for testing. When those features reach a playable state they will be detailed on the notes and added to the "Testing Focus".
- Testing Focus
- Hurston, Aberdeen, Arial, Ita, Magda, reststops: Transit, shopping, and general interaction.
- Lorville: Transit, landing, and shopping.
- New Features
- Added new planet: Hurston.
- Hurston is the first true planet and as such is considerably larger than moons. Numerous biomes exist on its surface in addition to several HMC (Hurston Mining Center) outposts.
- Added new moons: Aberdeen, Magda, Arial, and Ita and populated them with a handful of outposts.
- Added new major station: Lorville
- Lorville is a large city area on Hurston and only has one legal area for landing and port entry, with space above residential and commercial areas are protected by a no-fly zone. Players will be warned when they are entering that zone via HUD warnings, visual indicators, and increasing audio alerts. Continuing into the zone will result in ship destruction. To move around the city, there is a train style transit system and signs to help guide your way. Lorville contains numerous shops including the New Deal ship shop.
- Added additional rest stops around Stanton.
- Added Hurston clothing/armor variants.
- Players now have expanded interactions with some items.