a guest Jan 12th, 2018 50 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- root@agmar:/# sudo apt-get install jenkins
- Reading package lists... Done
- Building dependency tree
- Reading state information... Done
- jenkins is already the newest version.
- 0 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 80 not upgraded.
- 1 not fully installed or removed.
- After this operation, 0 B of additional disk space will be used.
- Do you want to continue? [Y/n]
- Setting up jenkins (2.89.2) ...
- Job for jenkins.service failed. See 'systemctl status jenkins.service' and 'journalctl -xn' for details.
- invoke-rc.d: initscript jenkins, action "start" failed.
- dpkg: error processing package jenkins (--configure):
- subprocess installed post-installation script returned error exit status 1
- Errors were encountered while processing:
- E: Sub-process /usr/bin/dpkg returned an error code (1)
RAW Paste Data