a guest Feb 19th, 2019 68 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Paul Frost
- 3 hours ago
- The requirement is for the internal test to work in the same way as the PS4000A device.
- For Pirate & PiBow the command set is passed in the third parameter (void *success) of ps4000aInternalTests - this is testInfo paramater of the InternalTests function. For Typhoon this needs to work the same.
- Joe Bridges
- 2 minutes ago
- After talking to Mark Spencer we decided that the probe interaction test really should have its own internal Api function as it was like trying to fit a square block through a circle hole reusing the InternalTests function. This certainly will help with clarity in the future.
- The new Api function is as shown below:
- PREF0 PREF1 PICO_STATUS PREF2 PREF3(ps6000aProbeInteractionTests)
- int16_t handle,
- uint8_t * packet
RAW Paste Data