gangstervano Apr 8th, 2018 51 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- # We always try and start X on a static VT. The various DMs normally default
- # to using VT7. If you wish to use the xdm init script, then you should ensure
- # that the VT checked is the same VT your DM wants to use. We do this check to
- # ensure that you haven't accidentally configured something to run on the VT
- # in your /etc/inittab file so that you don't get a dead keyboard.
- # What display manager do you use ? [ xdm | gdm | kdm | gpe | entrance ]
- # NOTE: If this is set in /etc/rc.conf, that setting will override this one.
RAW Paste Data