Flow Cloner Enable/Disable
sweenig Dec 12th, 2014 (edited) 1,985 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- @echo off
- if "%2"=="" goto:skip
- echo Building configuration...
- echo /use defaults ; > D:\NetQoS\Netflow\bin\flowclonedef.ini
- echo /dest ip=%2; send cloned flows >> D:\NetQoS\Netflow\bin\flowclonedef.ini
- echo Setting FlowCloner status to %1...
- mysql -P 3308 -D harvester -e "update parameter_descriptions set defaultvalue='%1' where parameter='EnableFlowCloner';
- net stop "NetQoS Harvester"
- net start "NetQoS Harvester"
RAW Paste Data