a guest Mar 5th, 2018 169 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Addons that can be enabled without altering Adventurer gameplay in any way:
- (new) Nekarcos's Quality of Life 01: Effect Display
- Alternative Combat Sounds
- Always center your character
- Amiga Music Replacement
- Amiga Music Replacement [Pt. 2]
- Amiga Music Replacement [Pt. 3]
- Auto-Acceptable Acrobatics
- Auto-use inscriptions when saturated
- Auto-Transmo Gems
- Better Item Description
- Better Sounds Mod
- Enhanced Object Compare
- EquipDoll - Clean Item Names
- Go to Landmark
- Improved Auto-explore and Rest
- Interracial Masquerade
- Inventory Keys
- Inventory Sort Order
- Juggle Hotkeys on Unwield
- Less pinky nightmare curse
- Nekarcos's Quality of Life 05: Various (Fatal) Warnings
- Nekarcos's Quality of Life 06: Turn Delay
- Nekarcos's Quality of Life 07: Visible Size Categories
- No Achievement Pop-ups
- No move when enemy visible
- Notes to Self
- Opague Tooltips
- Plenum Tooltip: Enhanced actor tooltip display for TOME
- Possessor Tweaks
- Post Effects fixes
- Pragmatic Heroism
- Prodigious Progress
- Rage Quit
- Recognizable Bossess on Minimap
- Reflected Golem
- Restart Sustains
- Ruined Cave Floor Sort
- Showing Items Tier in Inventory
- Sun Paladin Tweaks
- Talent Point Planner
- The infamous Wilhelm scream mod
- Tinker Tooltips
- Everything older than these is older than 1.5 so I'm assuming nobody is using them.
- *When not actually playing the Crystalist class or Harbinger class, the only changes made by these addons are that some fixedarts have talent mastery bonuses for Crystalist/Harbinger exclusive trees. These mastery bonuses are useless for other classes and do not affect the cost of the item or anything like that.
- I would also argue for allowing Meteor Fix since it's literally just a bugfix and the bugged behaviour usually benefits the player.
- Addons that LOOK like they have no gameplay effects but actually do:
- Convenient Digging - This was implemented as a sustained talent so it can e.g. tank Entropy (on either players or NPCs).
- Improved Player Targeting - Completely breaks various talent speeds.
- Mex's Start in Last Hope - Mex is an idiot and this addon breaks Cornac (removing some of their talent points) and probably some other races.
RAW Paste Data