- In the beginning the Word already existed.
- The Word was with God,
- and the Word was God.
- He existed in the beginning with God.
- God created everything through him,
- and nothing was created except through him.
- The Word gave life to everything that was created, Or and nothing that was created was created
- except through him.
- The Word gave life to everything.
- and his life brought light to everyone.
- The light shines in the darkness,
- and the darkness can never extinguish it. Or and the darkness has not understood it.
- God sent a man, John the Baptist, Greek a man named John. to tell about the light so that
- everyone might believe because of his testimony. John himself was not the light; he was simply a witness
- to tell about the light. The one who is the true light, who gives light to everyone, was coming into the
- He came into the very world he created, but the world didn't recognize him.
- He came to his own people, and even they rejected him. But to all who believed him and accepted him,
- he gave the right to become children of God.
- kangaroo country I scream and scream, Exactly says the man.
- 5-5, 5-32, 5-10, 5-5, 12-1, SPACE 12-56, 12-16, SPACE, 2-1, 1-22, 1-1, 2-1, 2-1, 1-3, 1-29
- Decode it the classic way.
RAW Paste Data Copied