VisualVanilla 1.5 Changelog (05-13-2022)
May 13th, 2022
- + Compatibility with v1.0.2612.0 (Gen9 Update), shaders now go to update2.rpf
- + Compatibility for vehicles from the Gen9 update (Dynamic shadows from headlights)
- + Recompiled all .ASI scripts in Visual Studio 2022, special thanks to robi29 for providing the source code
- + Fixed ReShade crashing the game
- + Fixed No Grass Dithering not removing all grass dithering, special thanks to Alex106 and TOVOT
- + Restored Heathaze effect from VisualV (through weatherdetector.asi)
- + Updated ENB and ReShade settings to match that of VisualV's recent updates
- + Updated everything under Map Enhancements, the whole thing should now be set up to be future-proof/sustainable from R* updates, special thanks to Alex106 for making this possible
- + Improved Blizzard and Snow Weathers, taking inspiration from the more finished "Light Snow" and "Xmas" weathers.
- + Better clouds for Neutral Weather
- + Neutral Weather is now part of the weather system - it shall now spawn naturally alongside weathers such as EXTRASUNNY, CLEAR, CLOUDY, SMOG, FOGGY, RAIN, THUNDER, etc. as a transition weather between SMOG/FOGGY/CLOUDY and EXTRASUNNY/CLEAR.
- + NEW OPTIONAL: HUD Blur - Restores the blur on the character, radio, and weapon wheels from the base game, special thanks to Alex106 and his Old Gen Visual mod for the inspiration
Please, Sign In to add comment