Youjitsu 2nd Year Volume 1 – Karuizawa Kei SS
a guest Jan 24th, 2020 120 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- A Time Just for Them Alone
- The surprising point wasn’t that he said how many points he wanted to take, or how many he could manage, That was what made it so impressive.
- “400 points.”
- The amount he casually said he would take would be a pipe dream if I had said the same.
- “…You serious? If I remember right, 400 points would be…”
- I tried to remember what Chabashira-sensei had explained.
- “Academics level A.”
- “Y-you think just wishing it makes you able to do it?”
- You normally wouldn’t get that many points just by merely studying.
- In other words, he was saying that he could compete with Yukimura as of now too?
- “It comes natural to me, but I haven’t encountered any problems I thought I couldn’t solve since I entered this school.”
- I’m done. I can’t follow what he is saying…really. He’s so awesome.
- So that means, it may be weird, but what he is saying is basically that he can control how many points he gets?
- A-and, doesn’t it sound like he could archive full score if he decided to get serious?
- But his answer was so unrealistic that I couldn’t keep up with him.
- I don’t think I’m ling when I say that my face probably looked like I was in the clouds right now.
- “It’s because I can see everything that I know the risks and want you to focus.”
- At any rate, I should listen to his warning since he’s so impressive.
- But it’s true that my heart wasn’t leaping out of joy by the idea of studying with Horikita and the rest.
- “Well… maybe I should study a bit before I leave…”
- Yes, I think I can do my best if it’s together with my boyfriend.
- “I see. Then let’s start at once.”
- He easily agreed to my modest wish.
- I became more positive by seeing his appearance in front of me as he opened the notes and instructed me.
- “Here, here.”
- If that’s the case, better to sit side-by-side instead of facing one another.
- I tapped the spot beside me welcoming him to come over.
- “Teach me from here, then.”
- He didn’t reject me, and slowly went over and sat down beside me.
- It was if a gentle breeze had taken his scent along with it.
- I became so happy that I for a moment didn’t care about studying at all. But I took the reins once again and focused.
- I order to spend a fun school life with Kiyotaka.
RAW Paste Data