MG Christmas Terza Rima
a guest Dec 22nd, 2018 132 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Once over yonder, was a man simply named Sam.
- He sat on a throne, decked in white, gold, and red.
- All he knew was nothing was going to plan.
- He never knew playing Santa was something to dread
- To be beset on all sides by children and beast.
- Beastly women who only wanted to take him to bed.
- Upon his crotch, these ladies eyes would Feast
- Especially the demon princess with hair of white.
- If this was to keep up, he would need a Priest.
- Except one winged lady was pissed just a mite.
- His angelic assistant, a Lady Hannah of Frey.
- Who was at this point asking for a fight.
- "Please wait til our break," Sam thought, "At the Least!"
- The tension was rising, right there in his sight.
- And with a lick of demon lips, the fight was unleashed.
- And just like that his heart felt made of lead.
- This day was for children, not girls looking for a piece.
- So he decided it was time to make treads.
- While all watched the fight, He reached for his bag.
- And flung out the presents the children had scored.
- And as the fighters turned, he dissapeared with a bam.
- And over the din, all that could be heard
- Was a "Mom, next year I'm working with dad. So stop making this rhyme."
RAW Paste Data