- Subject: Kevin Vanord & Harebrained Schemes.
- Sources: Kickstarter, Gamespot.
- Date Compiled: May 08th, 2015.
- Credits: Original Research, A_Plant for his Medium post on journalist crowdfunding accounts.
- Kevin Vanord was a kickstarter backer for Shadowrun Returns. https://archive.is/GLoi7
- Apparently kickstarter rewards were not just digital, but included items such as T-Shirts and Shadowrun Returns Anthology. https://archive.is/WYZ88 (Reward tiers on kickstarter page: https://archive.is/UYNp7. Unknown how much Vanord backed)
- The kickstarter was successfully funded on 04.29.12 https://archive.is/Wzdco
- Kickstarter funding period was from Apr 4 2012 - Apr 29 2012 (24 days) https://archive.is/UYNp7#selection-3553.0-3559.11
- In this interview for Gamespot, Vanord along with Harebrained Schemes discuss kickstarter backing and various rewards. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jiEyFjdAr5M
- Potential Conflicts of Interest.
- Backing a Kickstarter is a sign of endorsement, the same as donating to a Patreon would be. I consider this a potential conflict of interest and a sign of potential bias. I found no disclosure of the fact that Vanord was a Kickstarter backer.
- Articles with Potential Conflict of Interests:
- 07.31.13: Shadowrun Returns is a pleasant role-playing game with a potent setting. (GameSpot) https://archive.is/AURDQ
Kevin Vanord & Harebrained Schemes (KickStarter)
RobinGale May 8th, 2015 (edited) 401 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data