Conti Statement 11.04.2021
- [archived by vx-underground.org]
- This is an important privacy and confidentiality announcement from the Conti Team.
- As some of you may know, two weeks ago, we uploaded data from a company Graff on our blog.
- This publishing, however, lead to an in-depth investigation of the sample files by the Daily Mail. Daily Mail is a UK paper (not American Twitter 2-digit-IQ "journalism"), therefore, their analysis was done with the highest standards of reporting and uncovered things that we have unfortunately missed.
- We found out that our sample data was not properly reviewed before being uploaded to the blog.
- As a response to the investigation by Daily Mail, we will delete all Graff's information from the blog, and will clarify our privacy and confidentiality policy.
- 1. Conti guarantees that any information pertaining to members of Saudi Arabia, UAE, and Qatar families will be deleted without any exposure and review. Our Team apologizes to His Royal Highness Prince Mohammed bin Salman and any other members of the Royal Families whose names were mentioned in the publication for any inconvenience.
- 2. Conti guarantees that besides the 1% files shared on our blog, there were no instances of exposure or sharing of the Graff Diamonds data. In other words, none of this information was sold on auctions or offered as samples, or revealed in any other capacity to any third party.
- 3. Conti guarantees to implement a more rigid data review process for any future operations.
- We want to thank the Daily Mail for investigative coverage and great journalist work, especially regarding the US and UK individuals in the Graff files. As long as the truth is overt, it prevails! As for the Graff Diamond case, we will conduct our own review that will focus exclusively on US and EU citizens.
- Our goal is to publish as much Graff's information a possible regarding the financial declarations made by the US-UK-EU Neo-liberal plutocracy, which engages in obnoxiously expensive purchases when their nations are crumbling under the economic crisis, unemployment, and COVID. While the Nations of America and Europe are chocked by lockdowns and totalitarian surveillance, the neoliberal elites of these states enjoy the luxury of a feast in time of plague.
- Along with purchase statements on diamonds and $500,000 USD necklaces, we will publish financial declarations and money orders, so the public knows.
- With this publishing, we also hope to raise awareness of the UK and EU governments who have regulations that legally prosecute the companies who can not protect their customer data. We also want to motivate these customers themselves to initiate legal action.
- We hope to see more great coverage from Daily Mail!
- Stay safe!
- Kind Regards,
- Conti Team
RAW Paste Data Copied