a guest Feb 12th, 2019 49 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Level 2:
- Fighting Style: At 2nd level, you adopt a style of fighting as your specialty. Choose one of the following options. You can't take a Fighting Style option more than once, even if you later get to choose again.
- Defense: While you are wearing armor, you gain a +1 bonus to AC.
- Dueling: When you are wielding a melee weapon in one hand and no other weapons, you gain a +2 bonus to damage rolls with that weapon.
- Great Weapon Fighting: When you roll a 1 or 2 on a damage die for an attack you make with a melee weapon that you are wielding with two hands, you can reroll the die and must use the new roll. The weapon must have the two-handed or versatile property for you to gain this benefit.
- Protection: When a creature you can see attacks a target other than you that is within 5 feet of you, you can use your reaction to impose disadvantage on the attack roll. You must be wielding a shield.
- Level 3:
- Sacred Oath: You can choose an oath. Each oath has several laws you must follow, and upon breaking them, you will lose all paladin/holy abilities until they seek penitence from a Cleric. Your character might be unplayable for a while or receive a penalty. If your character does not wish to recieve punishment for their actions, some other penalty will be in place and your character will become an Oathbreaker Paladin (ask DM) or have to pick up another class.
- Oath of the Ancients: You cannot die by old age, and upon being sent to 0 hp you are instantly restored to 1 hp. As an action, you can cast spectral vines to grab at an enemy and they must make a Strength of Dexterity throw to not be restrained for 2 rounds. Both of these abilities can only happen once per long rest.
- Ancients Oath: https://i.imgur.com/L1BckOt.png
- Oath of Conquest: When you make an attack roll, you can use gain a +10 bonus to the roll. You make this choice after you see the roll, but before the DM says whether the attack hits or misses. You can use this once per long rest. If you score a 19, it counts as a critical.
- Conquest Oath: https://i.imgur.com/FgU4Bne.png
- Oath of the Crown: As a bonus action once per long rest, you may inspire everyone within 30 feet of you - making them regain 1d6 + charisma modifier, but only if they are lower than 50% hp. When a creature within 5 feet of you takes damage, you can use your reaction to take the damage instead of them. This can only happen your Charisma modifier amount of times and the damage cannot be reduced or prevented in any way.
- Crown Oath: https://i.imgur.com/jmTTbl4.png
- Oath of Devotion: Once per long rest, as an action for 1 minute, you add your Charisma modifier to attack rolls made with a weapon of your choice (with a minimum bonus of +1).The weapon also emits bright light in a 20-foot radius and dim light 20 feet beyond that. if the weapon is not already magical, it becomes magical for the duration. You can end this effect on your turn as part of any other action. If you are no longer holding or carrying this weapon, or if you fall unconscious, this effect ends. You may take another fighting style from the Level 2 tree.
- Devotion Oath: https://i.imgur.com/NHoqmlH.png
- Oath of Redemption: +3 to all Charisma checks, but you can boost this to +5 for one minute once per day. When a creature within 10 feet of you takes damage, you can use your reaction to magically take that damage, instead of that creature taking it. This feature doesn't transfer any other effects that might accompany the damage, and this damage can't be reduced in any way. This can only happen your charisma modifier amount of times per long rest. You may also regain 1d6 hp if you end a combat scenario with quater or less of your hp.
- Redemption Oath: https://i.imgur.com/v2l6yox.png
- Level 4:
- Divine Smite: When you hit a creature with a melee attack, you can spend 4 mana/hp to deal bonus radiant damage. The damage is 2d8, but you can use 4 more mana to add on an additional 1d8 up to a max of 5d8.
- Level 5:
- Spellcasting: You may now cast spells of the Divine variety, but nothing past the Level 4 ranked spells. You also need to hold a holy symbol to cast the spells.
- Level 7:
- Extra Attack: You can attack twice instead of once when you take the attack action.
- Level 10:
- Divine Justice: Every time you hit a creature with a melee weapon, the creature takes an extra 2d3 radiant damage.
RAW Paste Data