Feb 24th, 2016
- 1 1/2 lb ground beef
- 1 or 2 carrots, cubed small
- 1 potato, cubed small
- Onion, garlic, green pepper, red pepper, celery
- white cooking wine
- Sazon completa (http://tinyurl.com/ht4bbb2) or 1 packet of dry onion soup
- Tomato (Fresh or canned)
- Olive oil
- Sautee garlic, onion, celery, and peppers in olive oil.
- Add ground beef and brown.
- Add carrots and potato.
- Add seasoning (sazon comleta or onion soup).
- Mix well and simmer on medium low for about 5 minutes.
- Add chopped tomato or canned.
- Add cooking wine. Simmer to a slow boil.
- Add raisins and simmer about 5 more minutes.
- Taste. Add salt if needed.
Please, Sign In to add comment