This archive file of CJA 354 Week 5 Final Exam consists of the next questions:
1) That which is laid down, ordained, or established...a body of rules of action or conduct prescribed by controlling authority, and having a binding legal force?
2) What are the unwritten rules that underlie and are inherent in the fabric of our society?
3) Which of these crimes is male prohibita?
4) The least serious crime is a(n):
5) ________ is the legal principal that requires that courts be bound by their own earlier decisions and by those of higher courts having jurisdiction over them regarding subsequent cases on similar issues and fact.
6) The first ten amendments to the U.S. Constitution are known as:
7) Jury instructions are directions given to the jury by the:
8) Criminal liability is the degree of ____________ assigned to a defendant by a criminal court.
9) The basic parts or components of a crime are referred to as the ________ of the crime:
10) In the criminal law, ________ is considered behavior and the accompanying mental state.
11) The Latin term for "guilty act" is:
12) The Model Penal Code outline four ________: purposely, knowingly, reckless, and negligent.
13) Ray insults Bob. Bob then beats Ray up to get revenge. Bob's action is:
14) Knowing behavior is action undertaken with:
15) The term scienter signifies a defendant's:
16) ________ is not an essential element of a crime.
17) When Bob gets in his car in the morning, he checks his taillights and sees that they both work. Two hours later, he is pulled over and given a ticket for the taillight that just burned out. Bob has committed a(n) ________ offense.
18) Bob commits a burglary to get money to buy drugs. Getting money to buy drugs is Bob's:
19) ________ is the simultaneous coexistence of an act in violation of the law and a culpable state of mind.
20) The facts that show that a crime has occurred are referred to in Latin as the:
21) Bob was found with 30 brand new televisions in their original packaging in his apartment. The police thought Bob must have stolen them, but no one had reported the televisions stolen. There was not sufficient evidence of the ________ to proceed with the prosecution:
22) The Latin term corpus delicti literally means:
23) The principle of law that says that an out-of-court confession, unsupported by other facts, is insufficient to support a criminal confession is the ________ rule.
24) The concept of causation refers to the fact that the concurrence of a guilty mind and a criminal act must produce or cause:
25) If there is an actual link between a person's conduct and the resulting harm, ________ exist(s).
26) An unfinished crime that generally leads to another crime is a(n) ________ crime.
27) In the context of criminal attempt, a significant activity undertaken in furtherance of some goal is a:
28) Attempt is a ________ crime.
29) In the context of criminal attempt, an act that fails to meet the requirements for a substantial step is called:
30) Evidence and arguments offered by the defendant to show why the defendant should not be held liable for a criminal charge are called:
31) Bob is charged with a crime and defends himself by arguing that he only committed the crime to avoid some greater evil. Bob is defending himself with a(n):
32) ________ admit that the a
Search for more tutorials here - https://bitly.com/12BnJfx
You should date creatively. You could spend some time home with your friends or significant other and cook a nice dish. This is not only the more impressive option, but the cheaper one as well. Strike a deal with your roommates. If they agree to make themselves scarce during your date, you will do the same for them.