Nov 12th, 2013
- Receiving Silk Road packages discretely:
- 1. Set up a reliable mailing address. No mail with your name on it, where you have to pick up and receive from a clerk. Friend's house is best. Avoid anyone in this transaction who you don't want knowing about what's inside the package
- 2. Upon receiving the package, do not sign for it, do not receive it or have your friend receive it directly from a postman.
- 3. Most packages can be fit into a mailbox. Consider it suspicious if you order in the quantity of grams and end up with a package conspicuously delivered to you personally or left on your porch.
- 4. Be aware of any package that looks like it has been opened.
Please, Sign In to add comment