- Session Word Count Macro for LibreOffice Writer
- Download file: http://www45.zippyshare.com/v/42862253/file.html
- Copy .py into Users\$USER$\AppData\Roaming\LibreOffice\4\user\Scripts\python
- To run Tools -> Macros -> Run Macro; My Macros (Library), session_wc, wordCount (Macro name)
- Word Count resets every time macro is run.
- Word Count Goal is stored in user field found under Insert -> Fields -> Other; Variables tab.
- Icon included so you can add to a toolbar.
Session Word Count Macro for LibreOffice Writer
a guest Jan 7th, 2015 320 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data