Kung Fu Panda 3 Telugu Full Movie Download
a guest Sep 18th, 2018 22 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Kung Fu Panda 3 Telugu Full Movie Download
- (Copy & Paste link)
- Continuing his "legendary adventures of awesomeness", Po must face two hugely epic, but different threats: one supernatural and the other a little closer to his home.
- When Po's long-lost panda father suddenly reappears, the reunited duo travels to a secret panda paradise to meet scores of hilarious new panda characters. But when the supernatural villain Kai begins to sweep across China defeating all the kung fu masters, Po must do the impossible-learn to train a village full of his fun-loving, clumsy brethren to become the ultimate band of Kung Fu Pandas.
- I loved the previous two movies. So when I went in to watch this, I had high expectations. By the end of the movie, I was in tears. I think I had not expected so much depth and....goodness from an animated feature film. <br/><br/>The basic premise is what you get from the trailer. Kai comes to destroy the jade palace and Po has to find out how to defeat him with the help of his new-found dad! However, what you don't expect is a perfect tale of eastern philosophy of life and the human spirit deliciously hidden inside a fun family movie.<br/><br/>** spoilers ** The best part of the movie is... Oogway! He is back in Yin and Yang (see the movie to understand what I mean, can't be described in words). And Po becomes the true dragon warrior. I was having goosebumps from that one scene. Also listen to Oogway's every word. The depth of this "person" may surprise even the most cynical among us. I so wish that he stays in future movies!
- I was super excited to see this movie. Of all the upcoming 2016 movies, this was at the top of my list of to-watch movies. Having loved the first two, I wanted to make sure that I caught this one in theaters. While it's not phenomenal, nor is it as good as the others, it's still a very fun watch. <br/><br/>Kung Fu Panda 3's plot is similar to the other two: A new bad guy emerges and the Furious Five and Dragon Warrior must stop him. Unfortunately, this movie is very much the same as the last two. The opening segment is similar to that of the second, and the sequence of events is relatively similar to the other two as well. Its a formula that works, and in this case, doesn't stand out enough to take away from the movie. Nevertheless, it's not like we've never seen this before. <br/><br/>The characters are, as usual, pretty good. Po is the same lovable kung fu panda that we all know and love, but this doesn't always work. We've seen him goof around for the last two movies, and in terms of the humor related to his character, there isn't anything new. The other characters were never overused in the previous movies, so they weren't stale yet. Mantis was a little annoying this time around though, and it wasn't in a good way. The main antagonist, Kai, was pretty great, as the villains always are.<br/><br/>The artistic design of this movie is very good. All the visuals are stunning to look at, even more so than the first two, and it really stands out. <br/><br/>I personally wasn't a huge fan of the ending. I think that if it'd been handled a bit more seriously it would've worked better and been less out of place. <br/><br/>Overall Kung Fu Panda 3 is, while the worst of the trilogy, still a lot of fun. The plot isn't overly unique, but it still worked, the characters were good, and the visuals were amazing. In the end I'd recommend this movie to fans of the first two, but don't expect it to be the best of the series.
- The movie's story and cute characters are geared toward the younger crowd, per usual. But while it lacks the wonder and nuance of earlier Pandas, there are enough new faces and wowing, Asian-influenced style to also keep parents amused for an hour and a half.
- Kai says he absorbed the chi of all the Kung Fu masters in the Spirit World, so that probably means he defeated Tai Lung.In some part of the movie after Kai absorbed Monkey's and Viper's chi, Tai Lung's jade amulet can be seen on Kai's belt next to Mantis' amulet if watched really carefully.But this is considered an easter egg because Tai Lung's jombie version is nowhere to be seen through the whole film. Oogway wasn't just impressed by Po falling out of the sky. He made a selection for everyone's help for a long time. He knew that Kai would try to break out of the spirit realm and come back. When he comes back, only a master of Chi could stop him. . Since Oogway decided to go from the mortal realm to the spirit realm, he saw no one else as fit as a Panda, who were the masters of Chi. Kai would be the biggest threat to the world. Training Po to become a Kung Fu master wouldn't be as hard as teaching the art of Chi to another person. In a way of speaking, Oogway saw the coming apocalypse, and made the most apt decision by selecting Po as the Dragon Warrior. a5c7b9f00b
RAW Paste Data