a guest Mar 20th, 2020 13 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- sudo flashrom -p serprog:dev=/dev/ttyACM0:2000000 -E --force
- flashrom v0.9.9-rc1-r1942 on Linux 4.15.0-43-generic (x86_64)
- flashrom is free software, get the source code at https://flashrom.org
- Calibrating delay loop... delay loop is unreliable, trying to continue OK.
- serprog: Programmer name is "frser-duino"
- serprog: requested mapping AT45CS1282 is incompatible: 0x1080000 bytes at 0x00000000fef80000.
- Found Winbond flash chip "W25X10" (128 kB, SPI) on serprog.
- Erasing and writing flash chip... Error: invalid response 0xFF from device (to command 0x13)
- Verification impossible because read failed at 0x0 (len 0x1000)
- ERASE FAILED!
- Reading current flash chip contents... Error: invalid response 0xFF from device (to command 0x13)
- Can't read anymore! Aborting.
- Your flash chip is in an unknown state.
- Please report this on IRC at chat.freenode.net (channel #flashrom) or
- mail firstname.lastname@example.org, thanks!
- Error: invalid response 0xFF from device (to command 0x15)
- serprog: serprog_shutdown: Warning: could not disable output buffers
RAW Paste Data