Warhammer: Vermintide 2 Game hosting optimization
a guest Mar 24th, 2018 3,029 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- You can further increase your upload bandwith past the in-game limit of 2Mbps for better game hosting by changing the value in the config file. This can make games feel a bit more responsive and smoother, especially if you have a high upload connection.
- Location: C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\Fatshark\Vermintide 2
- File: user_settings.config
- Value: max_upload_speed
- Use Wordpad or something thats not the default notepad to open it. Don't set it to your max upload speed, that may cause problems.
- Im on 6Mbps upload, I wouldn't set it past 5Mbps. I use 3Mbps(value of 3072 in the file).
RAW Paste Data