a guest Jan 14th, 2012 9,778 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- #! C:\python27
- import string, random
- #============ Word List Gen ============
- minimum=input('Please enter the minimum length of any give word to be generated: ')
- maximum=input('Please enter the maximum length of any give word to be generated: ')
- wmaximum=input('Please enter the max number of words to be generate in the dictionary: ')
- alphabet = string.letters[0:52] + string.digits + string.punctuation
- FILE = open("wl.txt","w")
- for count in xrange(0,wmaximum):
- for x in random.sample(alphabet,random.randint(minimum,maximum)):
- print 'DONE!'
- #============ WLG END ============
RAW Paste Data