a guest Oct 25th, 2018 150 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- #5 - Sharknado Time!!!!! They must defeat 5 waves of land sharks!
- wave 1 - 6 Sharks in Wolf Skin Clothing - Champion size! - not a bad challenge... they got through that fairly easy.
- wave 2 - 3 Wild Ham Sharks - not as easy as I thought they would be... good good!
- wave 3 - 8 fierce Sharklins - hmm they fight like House Elves but were no match against cold hard steel. "<Wargasm> Says the "healthy" one...."
- wave 4 - 4 Barber Sharks from Hell! - Now we have a fight going on! Carper and Wargasm both had to retreat and work on a new defense strategy while they worked to reintroduce blood to their emptied veins. When the barber keeps wanting to take a little off the top, eventually it becomes too much off the top. Unfortunately for Carper and Wargasm these barbers were cutting from the ankles up. The battle continued as the challengers worked to heal up multiple times from all the cuts during the wave, but eventually after several very close calls, the barbers were put out of business.
- wave 5 - A Loanshark! You have always heard of these and if fortunate you never found any. They tend to pool together at the bottom of the muddy lakes and lay at the bottom waiting for their hapless victims to fall into deep waters. The Loanshark hammered Carper and Wargasm with stacks of fees and bloody high interests rates, but in the end Carper and Wargasm found a loophole in the Loansharks armor and bled it dry.
- For their winnings, Wargasm received a supreme pizza of divine fulfillment and a couple of pastries.
- Carper received a rare saddle, a fine fishing rod of perch fishing, a bee smoker which I was not aware that they did..... a supreme mountain lion rug of... a dead cat.... a rare smelting pot for melting down silvers and coppers, and finally 2 supreme pizzas of grand cheesy health, along with 4 pastries... blueberry I think... and a bird statue.
RAW Paste Data