The Deep-State Democrats
ANonAction Sep 10th, 2018 95 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- The Deep-State Democrats
- How To Turn The Narrative Against The Deep-State Democrats
- So here's the score;
- The House of Representatives is currently controlled by the Republicans, with a majority of 238 compared to 193 Democrats. There are four vacancies, one previously held by the Democrats. To reach a majority of 218 seats in the next Congress, the Democrats must have a net gain of 24 seats.
- The DCCC has designated 102 seats as priority or competitive, including 22 seats where the incumbents are not running again (five Democrats and 17 Republicans), and 80 seats where Republican incumbents could be defeated for reelection in the event that polls predicting a sizeable swing to the Democrats in November prove accurate.
- One quarter of all the Democratic challengers in competitive House districts have military-intelligence, State Department or NSC backgrounds. This is by far the largest subcategory of Democratic candidates. National security operatives (57) outnumber state and local government officials (45), lawyers (35), corporate executives, businessmen and wealthy individuals (30) and other professionals (19) among the candidates for Democratic congressional nominations.
- We need to move on the momentum of distrust earned against the Deep State (State Dept, Intel Agencies, Civil Service, etc).
- The Vegas Cover-Up
- The new revelations around the Pulse Nightclub shooting.
- The FBI's involvement in the Garland attack
- The FBI's dropping the ball with Parkland, and possible involvement with.
- CIA drug running.
- CIA torture programs.
- CIA spying on the Senate committee investigating them for said torture abuses.
- State Department failures in Libya, including claiming to have 'fixed' Libya.
- And the list goes on, and on, and on.
- We've got to start looking into each and every one of them, and start putting their faces on the results of their "service" during their tenure.
- This is an easy propaganda campaign to win. We just have to put forward straight facts and reality, and do so without any detracting logos, slogans, messages or any such distractions. In fact, the memes should merely ask the subject, explicitly or implicitly, "Are these the mistakes we want to keep repeating?"
RAW Paste Data