Xrandr tip for wimpy
ChrisLAS Dec 18th, 2018 222 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Subject: Xrandr tip for wimpy
- Message: Hi,
- A few eps back there was some talk about how to handle automatically switching between various monitor/dock setups and the use of xrandr scripts etc.
- I've been down this path and can say I've found a much nicer alternative.
- Please have a look at autorandr.
- The man page sums it up nicely but this basically allows you to:
- - Plug in your monitors / docks etc.
- - Configure xrandr as required (using whatever tool you prefer)
- - Use autorandr to save the config
- - Next time these specific monitors are plugged in, autorandr sets it up automatically exactly how you had it
RAW Paste Data