a guest Oct 5th, 2017 48 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- (00:10:30) Saga_Musix: good evening
- (00:11:49) monsterovich: http://www.zimagez.com/zimage/2017-10-0600-09-26.php
- (00:11:49) monsterovich: why does openmpt not recognize devel packages?
- (00:12:23) Saga_Musix: 32-bit/64-bit mashup?
- (00:12:27) monsterovich: yeah
- (00:12:39) monsterovich: I have 64bit and 32bit openmpt
- (00:12:51) Saga_Musix: as the manual says, the openmpt bitness needs to match that of the operating system
- (00:13:29) monsterovich: 64bit openmpt works awful that's why I use 32bit
- (00:13:56) Saga_Musix: too many 32-bit plugins or what's the issue?
- (00:14:12) monsterovich: vst gui is always black
- (00:14:35) Saga_Musix: yes, bridged plugin UIs don't work in Wine
- (00:14:47) monsterovich: no matter 32bit or 64bit plugins
- (00:15:26) monsterovich: >yes, bridged pluigin UIs don't work in Wine
- (00:15:26) monsterovich: is this fixable?
- (00:15:42) Saga_Musix: I submitted a Wine bug report but nothing happened in over a year
- (00:15:45) monsterovich: I can't use 64bit distribution just because of that
- (00:17:02) monsterovich: maybe just try to build wine wrapper with -m32 flag?
- (00:17:21) Saga_Musix: I am sure it's more complicated than that because a whole lot of things are to consider
- (00:17:31) Saga_Musix: but I am the wrong person to ask because I neither wrote nor use this feature
- (00:17:57) monsterovich: oh, sorry about that
- (00:18:51) monsterovich: but it would be better if there were any instructions how to build this wrapper manually
- (00:21:35) Saga_Musix: compiling it manually wouldn't remove the bitness check though
- (00:21:39) Saga_Musix: so nothing is gained from that
RAW Paste Data